Teaser-Video: Pallet Exchange
Load carriers often represent a considerable asset for companies. However, they are handed over together with the goods delivered – without payment in return. It must therefore be the aim of every company to maintain this value. For this purpose, the delivery of the load carriers in an exchange is recommended.
In this course about pallet exchange we show in 6 lections:
- the background and problem,
- the different approaches in the Bonn and Cologne Pallet Exchange,
- the legal framework and what needs to be considered in contracts (no legal consulting),
- the use of pallet accounts and the resulting benefits,
- the procedure for classifying pallets.
Your Trainer: Prof. Dr. Klaus-Jürgen Meier
Overall duration of the course: 35 minutes