Teaser-Video: Management with Key Figures
By agreeing on targets, management has a decisive influence on the behavior of employees in day-to-day business. For this reason, it should be carefully considered which key figures and which target values are set. If several target figures are agreed upon, contradictions often result. If only one key figure is used as a target, it is not uncommon for side effects to arise that are to be regarded as undesirable – such as high inventories, poor delivery reliability or even high unit costs.
The seminar gets to the bottom of these effects and gives a clear recommendation on how to proceed in production companies. This seminar clarifies
- the selection of potentially suitable key figures,
- the suitability of the metrics inventory, equipment effectiveness and lead time in detail,
- the typical behavior of employees with the mentioned target agreements,
- the typical mistakes in agreeing and monitoring the metrics,
- the interaction with the trends towards more and more customer specification and digitalization.
Your Trainer: Prof. Dr. Klaus-Jürgen Meier
Overall duration of the course: 62 minutes